Spend the day admiring at some of the most dazzling Classic and Modern vehicles around. Whether you enjoy taking a walk down memory lane of days gone by or experiencing the future of automotive technology. We have something for everyone.
Car Show Details
To celebrate our 171st Woodbridge Fair we are hosting our 3nd annual Car Show. We will showcase some of the best vehicles from Woodbridge and surrounding areas. Participants will compete for our grand prize of $1000 cash and trophies. Specialty awards will also be handed out.
Show Date: Saturday October 6, 2018
Show Times: 10 am – 6 pm
Voting Times: 10 am - 3 pm (For Participant & Public voting)
Awards Time for Trophies: 4:30 pm
This is a Participant Judged Event. You choose the winner!
You be the judge and decide who wins. Each participant will vote for one car in each vehicle class. All votes will be calculated with the other participants votes and vehicles with the most votes will be declared the winners. In the event of a tie, a representative from the Woodbridge Fair Executive Board will decide a winner. All decisions are final. No exceptions. Rain or Shine Event. No refunds.
Available Vehicle Classes - All Makes/Models/Years Welcome
Class A: Classic Cars & Trucks (Up to 1992)
Class B: Custom Classic Cars & Trucks (Up to 1992)
Class C: Modern Cars & Trucks (1993 & Newer)...
Class D: Custom Modern Cars & Trucks (1993 & Newer)
Best in Show - $1000 + Trophy (Vehicle that received most votes overall)
In Each Vehicle Class
1st Place - Trophy
2nd Place - Trophy
3rd Place - Trophy
Best Engine in Class (Sponsors Choice)
Best Paint in Class (Sponsors Choice)
People's Choice (Chosen by the public) - We use Survey Monkey and will provide the Website Link for Public Voting
Woodbridge Fair - President's Pick
Registration Fee: $20 (Includes 2 Adult Day Passes and a Dash Plaque)
- All cars must be in place by 10am on Saturday October 6, 2018
- All cars must remain in place until 6pm. No Early departures will be permitted
- Vehicle location will be determined by Car Show Officials.
- Entrants shall assume full responsibility for THEFT or DAMAGE to their vehicles, fair grounds or for any MISHAP while vehicles are being displayed. All vehicles should, for the protection of all parties concerned, be covered with FIRE, THEFT, and COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE. Please lock your vehicles.
- All engines MUST remain off
- No speeding on fair grounds
- No burn outs/ins
- No music from vehicles
- No outside signs or advertisement is allowed unless pre-approved by fair officials
- Woodbridge Fair officials have full discretion and can/will disqualify any participant that does not comply with the rules.
- Ties or judging decisions will be decided by a representative of the Woodbridge Fair Executive Board. All decisions are final. No exceptions.
- Event happens rain or shine